Pastrami Romaine Salad Cups
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp mustard
* ¼ tsp lemon juice
* 6 slices beef pastrami
* 1 carrot , peeled
* 2 small heads romaine lettuce, rinse, leaves separated
* ¼ cup parmesan cheese, or to taste
1) Mix mayo, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
2) Roll each pastrami slice and cut into thin strips. Toss pastrami to release each strip from its rolled form. Set aside.
3) Use a vegetable peeler to make thin carrot strips. Finely slice each strip.
4) Brush each lettuce leaf lightly with the mayo-mustard mixture. Top with pastrami then carrot strips. Sprinkle each with parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.