* 2 ½ cup niyog (shredded fresh coconut)
* 1 (250 mL) pack condensed milk
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 large egg white
* pinch of salt
* ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1) Pre-heat oven to 350◦F.
2) In a large bowl, add niyog, condensed milk, egg white, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Mix until well combined.
3) Scoop out batter into a lined mini cupcake tin. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until tops are toasted and macaroon is set. Remove from oven and let cool completely on a cooling rack. If desired, drizzle with or dip into melted chocolate. Store in air-tight containers, chilled.