Chocolate Marshmallows Cookie
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 ¼ cup sugar
* 2 large eggs
* ½ cup cocoa powder
* 2 ¼ cup all purpose flour
* ½ tsp salt
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 8 medium marshmallows, halved
* oil (for greasing)
1) Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Add eggs; beat until mixed well. Sift cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder into the bowl. Stir to mix. (Note: Dough will be sticky.) Chill overnight.
2) Pre-heat oven to 350◦F. Grease hands then baking sheet with oil.
3) Roll tablespoonfuls of the cookie doughs into balls. Place on prepared sheet with 2 inches between each ball. Keep any leftover dough chilled.
4) Bake for 6 minutes, or until edges are set. Press a marshmallow half, cut side down, into the center of each cookie. Transfer into a cooling rack. Store in an air-tight container.