* 1 kilo pork (use ground pork)
* 2 hotdogs (finely chopped)
* ¼ cup breadcrumbs
* 1 large egg, beaten
* 1 pack spaghetti, around 200 grams
* 1 small red onion, finely chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 pack tomato sauce (use Filipino style sauce, around 250 grams)
* 1 tbsp sugar (to taste)
* 1 tbsp fresh milk
* cheese , grated (optional)
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
* oil (for frying)
1) In a large bowl, dump pork, hotdogs, breadcrumbs, egg and salt and ground black pepper. Cook a small portion to test for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Form into ½-inch thick balls. Set aside.
2) Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
3) Heat a deep sauté pan over medium heat with enough oil for pan frying. Pan fry meatballs, covered, in batches until each meatball has browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
4) In the same pan, drain any excess oil. Cook onion, then garlic until softened and translucent. Stir in tomato sauce, sugar and milk. Bring to a boil, then simmer. Season to taste with sugar, salt and ground pepper.
5) To serve, toss spaghetti with sauce. Divide spaghetti among 4 plates. Top with mini meatballs. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.