Peach Iced Tea
* 2 Liters water, divided
* 5 bags white tea, divided
* 1 cup honey (or to taste)
* 1 (824 gram) can peaches, in heavy syrup, drained
* ¼ cup sugar
* ice , as needed
* lemon slices, as needed
1) Heat 2 cups water until just beginning to come to a boil. Remove from heat and transfer to a pitcher. Add tea bags, and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove bags and stir in honey until dissolved. Add remaining water.
2) Meanwhile, place peaches and sugar in a blender and puree. Transfer to a small saucepan and cook over low heat until slightly thickened. Stir in half of the peach puree into the tea mix. Chill. Pour remaining syrup into a small pitcher.
3) To serve, add ice into each glass or cup. Pour more peach syrup onto the bottoms; more on the side to serve. Fill with iced tea. Serve while cold.