Chicken and Mushroom Penne
* 450 grams penne noodles
* ¼ cup vegetable oil
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 (100 gram) can button mushrooms, pieces and stems, drained
* 100 grams shiitake mushrooms, fresh, sliced
* 100 grams oyster mushrooms, fresh, sliced
* 250 grams chicken breast fillets, skinless, sliced
* 1 (200 gram) pack sweet ham, sliced into strips
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
* 1 tbsp butter
* 1 (240 mL) pack all-purpose cream
* ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook penne until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
2) Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook until mushrooms are tender.
3) Add chicken and ham. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix in butter and cream. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
4) Toss cooked penne with mushroom and chicken mixture in a bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.