Cheese Pimiento Squares
* ½ cup canned pimiento, drained and chopped
* 1 tsp mustard powder
* ¼ tsp sweet paprika
* 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
* 2 ½ cups cheddar cheese, grated
* ½ cup butter, softened
* 1 tsp salt
1) Pre-heat oven to 325˚F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine canned pimiento, mustard powder, sweet paprika and all purpose flour; set aside. Mix cheddar cheese , butter and salt until blended.
2) Gradually add flour mixture and mix just until combined. Turn out onto a floured surface. Divide into 4 portions and flatten each into a square. Roll until 1/8-inch thick then cut into 1-inch squares. Place pieces, 1 inch apart, on baking sheets. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.