Mini Quiche Cups
* 3 tbsp white onions, minced
* ¼ cup green bell peppers, diced
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* ½ cup potatoes, boiled, diced
* ¼ cup bacon, cooked, crumbled
* ¾ cup cheddar cheese, grated
* 4 eggs
* ½ cup whipping cream
* 3 (8-inch) puff pastry sheets, thawed overnight and chilled
* 2 eggs, beaten lightly with 1 teaspoon of water
1) Sauté white onions and green bell pepper in olive oil until soft. Remove from heat. Stir in potatoes and bacon or sausage. Let cool. Stir in sharp cheddar cheese.
2) Beat together eggs and whipping cream; set aside. Cut 24 ( ½-inch) rounds from 3 (8-inch) puff pastry sheets. Grease mini muffin tins. Mold pastry rounds into cups. Brush with egg wash (2 eggs beaten lightly with 1 teaspoon water.)
3) Fill each cup with about cheese filling. Pour in egg mixture, filling almost to the brim. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and centers are set.