* 4 tbsp butter, unsalted
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 cup beer
* 1 kilo shrimp, medium sized, cleaned
* ½ tsp cayenne pepper
* ½ tsp hot sauce
* ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
* salt and pepper
* 1 small lemon, sliced into wedges
* 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
1) Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Sauté garlic. Add beer and bring to a boil.
2) Add shrimps, cayenne pepper, paprika , hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for about 4 to 6 minutes. Stir to make sure shrimps are cooked evenly. Remove shrimps using a slotted spoon.
3) Let sauce reduce to half. Squeeze some lemon juice into the sauce and sprinkle with parsley. Pour over shrimps and serve on the side. Serve with lemon wedges.