Creamy Pineapple Mango Icebox
* 2 tbsp Alaska Sweetened Condensed Milk
* ½ cup crushed pineapple
* 1 pack Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
* ¼ cup pineapple juice
* 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
* 24 pieces otap
* 4 pieces ripe mangoes, sliced
1) Mix Alaska Sweetened Condensed Milk with the crushed pineapple and set aside.
2) Whip chilled Alaska Crema until cream thickens then mix with the pineapple mixture.
3) Pour pineapple juice in a pan then sprinkle with gelatin. Set aside for a few minutes before placing pan over a pot of simmering water. Stir until gelatin dissolves.
4) Fold in gelatin mixture into the pineapple cream mixture.
5) Alternately layer a 10×6-inch rectangular dish or your container of choice with otap, the pineapple cream and mangoes. Top off with crushed otap and chill to set.