Sausage Patties with Yogurt Dip
* 1 cup greek yogurt
* 2 cloves garlic, grated
* ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
* ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
* 4 fresh sausages, French Country
* 2 tbsp olive oil
1) Make the dip: Combine Greek yogurt, garlic, green onions, mint leaves, salt and pepper. Chill until ready to use. (Note: Serve at room temperature).
2) Remove French Country sausages from casings; divide each into 4 to 5 pieces. Form into balls; flatten slightly into ½-inch thick patties. Dust each lightly with flour. Fry patties in olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot with the herbed yogurt dip.