Frozen Choco Bananas
* 2 bananas, lakatan variety, ripe
* ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate
* mini marshmallows
1) Peel bananas and slice in half, Skewer banana halves into barbecue sticks, Freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
2) Melt the chocolate: place a chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring every so often until chocolate has completely melted.
3) Dip frozen bananas in the chocolate mixture. Immediately decorate with sprinkles or marshmallows. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet; allow to set. Freeze until ready to serve.