Fruity Dessert Pizza
* 1/8 cup Alaska Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 1/8 to 1 cup cheese, grated
* 4 pieces 7-inch store bought pizza crust
* ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
* 1 ½ cup powdered sugar, for sifting
* ½ tsp vanilla extract
* 2 pieces kiwi, sliced
* 10 pieces strawberry, sliced
* ½ cup flaked coconut
* 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
* ½ cup cereal
* ½ cup Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
1) Make the pizza crust: Spread condensed milk on the pizza crust then sprinkle with grated cheese. Heat in an oven toaster for 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
2) Make the pizza cream: Beat cream cheese until completely softened. Add delicious creaminess using Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream. Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla. Stir until sugar and vanilla dissolves.
3) To assemble: Spread the pizza cream among the crusts then arrange the toppings. Slice then serve.