* ½ cup squid (pusit), sliced
* ½ cup shrimp , peeled
* ½ cup maya-maya (grouper) , sliced into 1-inch cubes
* 2 tbsp canola oil
* 2 tbsp white onion, chopped
* 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
* ¾ cups broccoli (florets), trimmed
* ½ cup carrot, sliced
* 1 cup cauliflower (florets), trimmed
* ½ cup baby corn, sliced
* 1/3 cup water
* 1/3 cup bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch quarters
* 1/3 cup celery (stalks only), sliced
* 1 cup snow peas (sitsaro)
* 1 tsp soy sauce
* 1 tsp fish sauce (patis)
* salt (to taste)
1) Season seafood with salt and pepper then set aside.
2) Heat oil over medium heat in a wok and sauté onions and garlic. Add the fish and cook for one minute then add the shrimp, when ready to flip the shrimp, add the squid then cover and let it steam for another minute. Remove the seafood from the wok and set aside. In the same pan, add broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and baby corn and sauté for 2 minutes then add the water and cover, let simmer and steam for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Add the bell pepper, celery and snow peas and sauté and season with soy sauce and patis as desired. Thicken the sauce a bit with potato starch slurry.