Tomato and Feta Cheese Bites
* 10 medium plum tomatoes
* extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
* salt (to season)
* ground black pepper (to season)
* 20 round crackers or crostini
* 20 tsp feta cheese, canneled
* fresh oregano leaves, for garnish
1) Slice plum tomatoes in half and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in an oven pre-heated to 400˚F for 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
2) Top round crackers or crostini with roasted tomato leaves. Top each tomato with 1 teaspoon crumbled feta cheese and fresh oregano leaves.