Cherry Tomato Toast
* 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* ½ tsp sea salt
* ¼ cup green onions, chopped
* ¼ cup white wine vinegar
* 2/3 cup olive oil
* sea salt (to taste)
* freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
* 4 slices bacon, crushed
* 2 slices country bread
* 2 tbsp mayonnaise
* ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
* green onions (to garnish)
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Toss half of the cherry tomatoes in olive oil on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt. Roast in the pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes or until wrinkled and soft. Set aside.
3) Meanwhile, slice the rest of the cherry tomatoes in half. Place in a medium heatproof bowl.
4) Make the dressing: Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste.
5) Pour dressing over sliced tomatoes. Add roasted tomatoes to the bowl; toss to coat evenly.