Crispy Baked Chicken
* olive oil (to grease)
* ½ cup plain yogurt
* 1 tsp salt
* ½ tsp each black pepper
* 1 tbsp garlic, crushed
* 1 kilo chicken breast fillets
* ½ cup all purpose flour
* 1 tsp sweet paprika
* 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
* 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Line and grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
2) Combine yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl. Add chicken and marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
3) Combine flour and paprika in a bowl. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, then dip in egg. Dredge in cornflakes until well coated. Arrange on baking sheet.
4) Bake in the pre-heated oven until crisp and golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.