Calamansi Fish Fillet
* ¼ cup calamansi juice, fresh
* 1 tsp fish sauce (patis)
* 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish
* ground black pepper (to season)
* 400 grams cream dory fillets, thawed
* 1 tsp vegetable oil
* 1 tbsp unsalted butter
* 2 cloves garlic, smashed
1) Combine calamansi juice, fish sauce, cilantro and pepper in a small bowl.
2) Place fish fillets in a shallow container. Drizzle half of the calamansi mixture over fish and marinate for at least 5 minutes.
3) Heat oil and butter in a large pan over medium heat. Saute garlic until fragrant. Cook fish fillets for about 5 minutes.
4) Flip fish over and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle remaining calamansi mixture over fish. Top with cilantro.