Baked Tahong with Garlic and Cheese
* 25 pieces green mussels (tahong)
* ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* spring onions
1) Pre-heat oven to 200˚C.
2) Boil the mussels for 10 minutes , until all the shells have opened. Remove residue and remove the other shell.
3) Arrange each tahong shell in a baking tray and top each with grated cheese.
4) In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese spread and minced garlic together. Place a dollop of the cream cheese mixture on each mussel.
5) Bake at 200˚C for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top each shell with spring onions before serving.