Pineapple Macaroni Salad
* 1 (200-gram) pack elbow macaroni
* 6 strips bacon, reserve the oil
* 1 (227-gram) can pineapple slices, reserve the juice
* ½ cup sour cream
* 3 to 4 tbsp pineapple juice
* 1 ½ tsp bacon oil
* salt (to season)
* ground black pepper (to season)
1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Cook bacon until crisp then chop; reserve oil. Drain pineapple slices; reserve juice. Grill pineapples until slightly charred; slice into quarters.
2) Combine sour cream, pineapple juice and bacon oil. Mix in cooked macaroni, bacon and pineapple. Season with salt and pepper.