Homemade Avocado Ice Cream
* 4 pieces avocado
* 1 can condensed milk, 300 mL can
* 1 cup heavy cream
* ¾ cup milk
* ¼ cup almonds, chopped
1) Slice avocadoes in half and remove pits. Scoop out flesh and place in a bowl; mash using a fork.
2) Add condensed milk, heavy cream and milk. Stir in almonds.
3) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for a few hours or until thoroughly chilled.
4) Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s directions.
5) Transfer to a container and place plastic wrap on the surface of the ice cream. Cover with a lid and freeze for 5 hours or longer before enjoying.