Mango Yogurt Cup
* 1 cup rolled oats
* ¼ cup almond slivers, toasted
* ¼ cup cashew nuts, toasted
* ¼ cup honey
* 2 tbsp brown sugar
* 3 tbsp vegetable oil, plus more to grease
* 2 tbsp dried coconut, shredded
* 2 tbsp dried mangoes, sliced thinly
* 1 cup plain yogurt
* ½ cup coconut cream, store-bought
* 3 tbsp brown sugar
* fruits in season, cubed
1) Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Grease a baking pan with oil.
2) Make the coco-mango granola: Combine oats and nuts in a bowl. Set aside.
3) Combine honey, sugar and oil in a microwaveable bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals on medium power until sugar is melted. Pour over oat mixture. Spread mixture on baking pan.
4) Bake in the pre-heated oven until golden and crispy, about 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before adding dried coconuts and mangoes.
5) Make the coconut yogurt: Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix until well combined. Adjust sweetness to taste.
6) Assemble the parfait: Fill glass halfway with yogurt. Top with ¼ cup granola and fruits. Repeat to make 3 more parfaits.