Grilled Corn with Spiced Butter
* 15 ears sweet corn
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 3 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
* 2 tsp ground cumin
* 4 tbsp sweet paprika
* 2 tsp dried oregano
* 2 tbsp freshly ground pepper
* 2 tbsp cilantro (wansoy) , chopped, plus extra to serve
* 4 tbsp lime zest
* grated cheese (to serve)
1) Boil corn in a pot until cooked, about 30 minutes.
2) Combine butter, garlic, cumin, paprika, oregano, pepper, cilantro and lime zest in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3) Peel boiled corn and grill until slightly charred. Spread spiced butter on corn and sprinkle with more cilantro and cheese.