Spicy Tinola sa Gata
* 1 tbsp cooking oil
* ½ kilogram chicken, cut into serving pieces
* 1 piece onion, quartered
* 1 (2-inch thick) ginger, sliced
* 1 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
* 1 piece sayote, cut into wedges
* 1 (33 g) Knorr Ginata, dissolved in 3 cups water
* 1 cup water
* 1 piece Knorr chicken cubes
* ¼ tsp hot sauce
* ½ piece siling labuyo,chopped
* ½ bunch dahon ng sili
1) Sauté onion and half of the ginger in a pan over high heat and cook for 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook until brown.
2) Add chopped sayote, dissolved Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix and the remaining half of the ginger. Simmer for 2 minutes before adding Knorr Chicken Cubes. Cook over low heat or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through. Add the siling labuyo.
3) Top it with dahon ng sili and cook for another minute before serving.