Mango, Avocado, Lychee Ice Candy
* 1 can lychee, finely chopped
* 1 cup lychee syrup from can
* 1 cup Alaska Sweet Condensed Milk
* 1 ½ cup water
1) Combine all ingredients.
2) Using a funnel, fill up small plastic bags with mixture, and tightly tie the end. Repeat until you’ve used up all the fruit mixture.
3) Freeze until firm, about an hour or so.
Note: For mango and avocado ice candy, omit lychee syrup and replace with fruit of your choice, then follow the same procedure and list of ingredients.