No Bake S’mores Bars
* 6 tbsp butter, melted
* 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 250 grams dark chocolate, or milk chocolate, good-quality
* ½ cup all purpose cream
* 1 cup mini marshmallows
1) Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Press mixture onto the bottom of an 8×8-inch pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2) Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Place bowl on top of simmering water; stir until melted. Remove bowl and add cream; mix until smooth.
3) Pour chocolate mixture on top of prepared crust.
4) Sprinkle with marshmallows.
5) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 16 (1-inch) squares.