French Bread Pizza
* 1 loaf French bread (baguette) – 6 inch, cut into 1-inch thick slices
* ¼ cup to 1 cup tomato or pizza sauce
* 4 pieces cherry tomatoes, quartered
* handful of fresh basil leaves
* 2 slices sweet ham, diced
* 6 slices pepperoni, sliced in half
* cheddar cheese, grated
1) Pre-heat oven to 350◦F.
2) Brush one side of each bread slice with tomato or pizza sauce.
3) Top with tomatoes, basil leaves, ham, pepperoni and cheese.
4) Transfer pizzas to a baking sheet and bake until cheese is completely melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Garnish with more basil leaves. Serve immediately.