Parmesan Stuffed Chicken Wings
* 12 pieces chicken, use wings, bones of drumettes removed and bones of wings left on
* 1 tsp salt, divided
* 1 tsp pepper, divided
* 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated or powdered
* ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
* 1 tbsp dried tarragon
* 1 tbsp dried thyme leaves
* 3 tbsp butter, softened
* 2 cups all purpose flour
* vegetable oil (to deep fry)
1) Season chicken wings with ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. Cover and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
2) Mix parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, tarragon, thyme and butter in a bowl. Stuff mixture into the drumettes. Refrigerate until dry.
3) Place flour in a bowl. Season with remaining salt and pepper. Dredge chicken wings in seasoned flour.
4) Heat oil in a deep pot. Deep-fry chicken wings until golden brown, about 5 minutes , making sure not to turn the wings too often to keep the stuffing intact. Drain on paper towels.