Cacio E Pepe
* 200 grams spaghetti
* water, as needed
* salt (to taste)
* ¼ cup olive oil
* 1 tsp freshly ground pepper, more to taste
* 1 cup Pecorino cheese, finely grated
1) Bring a medium pot filled halfway up with water to the boil. Lightly season water with salt. Add pasta, stir to prevent sticking, and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until al dente. Set aside and reserve the pasta water.
2) Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over low heat, heat olive oil and add black pepper. Cook the pepper until fragrant.
3) Using tongs, transfer spaghetti to the pan, letting pasta water drip into the pan to help bind the sauce. Sprinkle with cheese, and stir vigorously until cheese has melted and forms a light sauce. Add more pasta water if the sauce seems too dry. Cook over low heat until cheese melts. Serve immediately.