* 6 pieces medium potatoes
* 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
* ¼ cup butter
* 4-5 strips of bacon
* 1 cup quick melting cheese
* 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
* ¼ cup mushroom, sliced thinly
* 1 tbsp flour
* 1 ½ cups beef broth
* salt (to taste)
* pepper (to taste)
(To make the boiled potatoes) :
1) Boil potatoes in a pot of salted water for 15 minutes. Drain out water and pat dry.
2) Brush the skin of each potato with vegetable oil and arrange in a foil-lined aluminum pan.
3) Make a deep X cut on top of each potato and put in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes.
(To make the toppings)
*Classic Garlic Butter*
1) Melt butter on a pan over low heat. Add minced garlic and cook until slightly brown.
2) Top on boiled potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
*Crunchy Bacon and Cheese*
1) Cook strips of bacon on a pan over medium heat until crispy.
2) Slice into bits and top potatoes along with shredded quick melting cheese.
3) Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
*Savory Mushroom Gravy*
1) Sauté onion and mushroom in oil and butter over medium heat.
2) Add flour and beef broth. Mix until sauce is thick.
3) Top on boiled potatoes and season with salt and pepper.