Chocolate Freezer Cake
* 2 cups heavy cream, divided
* 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
* graham crackers
1) In a bowl, place 1 cup of heavy cream and heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Add chocolate chips heavy cream and mix until the well-combined.
3) In a separate bowl, whip 1 cup of heavy cream into stiff peaks. Add the chocolate mixture and fold until well-combined.
4) To assemble: place alternating layers of graham crackers and the chocolate-cream mixture in a freezer-safe container. Finish with a topping of more chocolate chips. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.