Pinoy Beef Sliders
* ½ kilo ground beef
* ½ tsp onion powder
* ½ tsp garlic powder
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 3 tbsp banana ketchup
* 3-4 pieces cheese slices
* 1 onion, cut into rings
* 1-2 tomatoes, cut into rings
* mini burger buns or dinner rolls
1) In a bowl, add ground beef, onion and garlic powder, combine well. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Form meat into 1-inch thick small patties.
3) In a pan, heat oil until almost smoky. Add the patties and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
4) Once done, let the meat rest for about 1-2 minutes.
5) Toast the buns until slightly brown.
6) Mix together mayonnaise and ketchup as spread.
7) Assemble burger.