Cheese Ice Cream
* 1 cup all purpose cream
* ½ cup fresh milk
* 1 ½ cup evaporated milk
* 1 ½ cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 125 grams cheddar cheese, diced
1) In a saucepan, add the cream, fresh milk, evaporated milk, sugar, and egg. Stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer until thick then take it off the heat.
3) Add the diced cheese into the cream mixture. Mix and allow to chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
4) Beat the chilled mixture until it has doubled. Transfer to an aluminum pan and leave in the freezer to chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.