* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* ½ kilo pork shoulder, or kasim, boneless, cut into 3-inch pieces
* salt (to taste)
* ½ cup fresh milk
* 1 ½ tsp garlic, minced
* 1/3 cup white onions, minced
* 6 slices pickled jalapeños
* 1 seedless orange, juice only
* 1 lime, juice only
* 3 tbsp vinegar
1) Heat vegetable oil in a heavy bottomed stockpot. Season boneless pork shoulder with salt; sear in batches until browned.
2) Add fresh milk, garlic, chopped white onions, jalapeño slices, juice from 1 orange, juice from 1 lime and vinegar.
3) Cover and simmer over medium low heat until very tender, about 2 hours. Shred pork.
4) Strain cooking liquid into a saucepan and reduce to half. Season with salt. Add shredded pork to the liquid and mix well.