Sizzling Pepper Steak
* 3 tbsp cooking oil
* 1 tbsp melted butter
* ½ kilo lean beef, sliced thinly
* 1 pc Knorr beef cubes
* 3-4 tbsp sweet corn kernels
* freshly cracked black pepper, as needed
* 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
* 1 pc onion, minced
* 3 tbsp brown sugar or honey
* 2 tsp cornstarch
* ½ cup water
1) Make the pepper steak: Place your cast iron skillet over high heat and pour oil once you see that it’s smoking hot. Place one cup of cooked rice in the center with a tablespoon of butter on top and then turn off the heat.
2) Arrange the beef slices , corn kernels and spring onions around the skillet then sprinkle generously with freshly black pepper.
3) Make the sauce: Combine oil, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, cornstarch and water in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer until it thickens. Pour the sauce over the rice and pepper steak. Serve while hot.