Low Calorie Peanut Butter Cookies
* 1/3 cup avocado, ripe, mashed
* 2/3 cup peanut butter, all natural
* 1 large egg
* 3 tbsp honey
* ¾ cup rolled oats
* ½ tsp baking powder
1) Combine avocado, peanut butter, egg and honey in a large bowl.
2) Add oats and baking powder; mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours to make the mixture easier to handle.
3) Pre-heat oven to 350◦F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
4) Take heaping tablespoons of dough and roll into balls, about 1 inch in diameter. Place on prepared baking sheet and flatted until ½ inch thick.
5) Bake in a pre-heated oven until firm, about 15 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets.
6) Place in an air-tight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.