* 4 tbsp butter, unsalted
* 1 cup brown sugar
* ¾ cup whipping cream
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 cup whipping cream
* 4 (330 mL) cans soda water
* 1 pint vanilla ice cream
1) Make the butterscotch: Melt butter in a pot over medium heat . Add sugar and stir until dissolved, about 3 minutes. Add whipping cream and salt; stir for 7 minutes. Set aside.
2) Combine whipping cream and 2 tablespoons butterscotch in a pitcher.
3) Drizzle butterscotch on the insides of 4 mugs. Divide whipping cream mixture among mugs. Fill with soda water.
4) Top each mug with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with more butterscotch.