* 1 tbsp garlic, minced
* 400 grams tomatoes, crushed
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tbsp butter
* 1 tbsp sugar
* ½ tsp dried basil
* ½ tsp dried oregano
* ½ tsp dried marjoram
* bacon, thinly sliced
* mozzarella cheese, grated
* cheddar cheese, grated
1) Heat oil and butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add the crushed tomatoes and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
2) Add sugar and pizza seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
3) Roll and flatten out pizza dough over a floured and smooth surface. Form into a rectangular shape.
4) Brush dough with oil, add pizza sauce and distribute evenly. Add bacon. Sprinkle cheese.
5) Roll the dough and cut – about 2 inches. Place in a greased baking pan and brush oil on top pizza roll.
6) Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes over 350˚F.