No Bake Frozen Mango Tartlets
* 2 tbsp almonds, chopped and toasted
* 2 tbsp rolled oats
* 2 tbsp coconut sugar
* 1 ½ tbsp virgin coconut oil
* ¾ cups plain yogurt
* 2 tbsp honey
* 1 ½ cup mangoes, ripe, diced, divided
1) Line 6 cups of a regular muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2) Make the crust: Mix together all ingredients. Divide mixture among cups and press down firmly with your fingers or a teaspoon.
3) Combine yogurt and honey. Fold in diced mangoes, reserving 1/3 cup for topping.
4) Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared cups and top with reserved mangoes. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
5) Remove tartlets from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Remove cupcake liners and serve immediately.
6) To store, place in an air-tight container and keep frozen for up to 1 month.