* 500 grams brownie mix (1 standard box)
* ¼ cup all purpose flour
* 2 medium eggs
* ¼ cup vegetable oil
* 1 cup dark chocolate chips
* walnuts, toasted and chopped (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon. Scoop out by 1-inch round balls onto the prepared cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops are crackly and set.
3) Transfer the cookies onto a cooling rack and serve warm.