Fried Chicken Fingers with Salted Egg Dip
* ½ kg chicken fillet, cut into strips
* 2 eggs
* ½ cup all purpose flour
* 1 cup panko bread crumbs
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ tsp ground black pepper
* 3 tbsp salted egg powder, to mash salted duck egg yolks
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* ¼ cup sour cream
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) In a small bowl, season the flour with salt and pepper. Set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Set aside. In the third bowl, place the panko bread crumbs.
2) Dip the chicken strips into the flour, then the eggs and lastly, the panko bread crumbs. Fry the chicken in hot oil for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, then transfer to a paper towel-lined sheet tray to drain the excess oil.
3) Make the salted egg dip: mix the salted egg powder or salted egg yolks , mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper in a bowl. Serve with fried chicken fingers.