Sweet Potato Curry Soup
* 500 grams sweet potato, chopped
* 3 cups water
* ½ cup coconut cream
* 2 tbsp curry powder
1) Clean, peel and chop sweet potato.
2) In a pot over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add sweet potato.
3) Lower heat and let simmer for 20 minutes or until sweet potato is tender when pierced with a fork.
4) Mix in coconut cream and curry powder.
5) Using an immersion blender, blend soup until you get your desired consistency. Add water to thin out soup if desired. Season with salt and pepper.