Beef Tapa Pizza Pan de Sal
* 8 large pieces pandesal, sliced in half
* 140 grams tomato sauce
* 100 grams kesong puti, crumbled
* 2 salted chicken eggs, cut into half moon shapes
* 250 grams beef sirloin, thinly sliced
* ½ tsp vinegar
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 tsp soy sauce
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper together. Let the beef sit in the marinade for at least one hour.
2) Fry the beef tapa in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Set aside to cool.
3) Place pan de sal in a flat surface, ladle 1 tablespoon tomato sauce in the center and spread it out to the edges.
4) Top with tapa pieces and red egg slices. Sprinkle crumbled kesong puti on top.
5) Top pan de sal for 8 to 10 minutes in a toaster oven set on medium heat. Remove from the oven then transfer to serving sheet. Serve hot.