No Bake Ice Cream Cake
* 1 cup cookie crumbs, crushed
* ¼ cup sugar
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ cup butter, melted
* 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
1) Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, salt and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press firmly onto the bottom of the cups of a muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.
2) Gently fold fruit jam of your choice into 1-pint vanilla ice cream. Evenly divide ice cream mixture among prepared cups.
3) Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours up to overnight. Garnish with crushed cookies and jam, if desired. Serve chilled.