Milk Tea Panna Cotta
* 2 ¼ tsp unflavored powdered gelatin
* 2 tbsp cold water
* 1 cup whipping cream
* ½ cup fresh milk
* 2 teabags English breakfast
1) Mix together unflavored powdered gelatin and cold water in a small bowl; bloom for 5 minutes.
2) Heat whipping cream, fresh milk and tea in a saucepan over medium heat until small bubbles form around the sides of the pot and steam rises. Remove from heat and steep for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Remove teabags from cream mixture, then whisk in gelatin until completely dissolved. Evenly pour milk tea mixture into 4 (2-ounce) molds or ramekins, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours up to overnight. Dip ramekins in warm water to help release panna cotta from ramekins.