* 2 tbsp oil
* 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
* 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
* 350 grams tuna (tambakol), cubed small
* 1 tsp hot sauce
* 2 tsp liquid seasoning, or to taste
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 1 red siling labuyo, chopped
* 2 green siling labuyo, chopped
* 1 large egg
* calamansi (to serve)
1) Heat a medium cast iron pan over medium heat. Add oil. Once hot, add and sauté onion. Add garlic. Cook until fragrant.
2) Add tuna. Let tuna sear before stirring. Stir in hot sauce, liquid seasoning, mayonnaise, and finally, sili.
3) Create a well in the middle. Break egg into the well. Serve in the hot pan immediately with calamansi and more liquid seasoning and sili as desired.