* 1 cup dark brown sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup strawberries, chopped, plus extra whole strawberries to garnish (optional)
* 1 cup arnibal
* 2 packs silken tofu
* sago, cooked (to top)
1) Make the arnibal: Combine sugar, 1 cup water and vanilla extract in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
2) Make the strawberry syrup: Combine chopped strawberries and arnibal in a saucepan. Simmer until strawberries are slightly translucent, about 5 minutes. Cool for about 20 minutes to thicken.
3) Place tofu in a heatproof dish. Boil water in a steamer and steam tofu for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Scoop tofu in glasses, layering with sago and strawberry syrup . Garnish with whole strawberries.