Bacon and Cheese Puto
* 4 cups all purpose flour
* 2 cups sugar
* 2 ½ tbsp baking powder
* 1 cup evaporated milk
* 1 small egg
* ½ cup butter, melted
* 1 cup bacon, fried, crumbled into bits
* ½ cup cheddar cheese , sliced
1) Pre-heat a steamer.
2) Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder.
3) Mix milk, egg, butter and 2 ½ cups water in a large bowl.
4) Add flour, mixture to wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
5) Mix bacon into batter, reserving ¼ cup for topping.
6) Pour batter into a regular muffin pan or individual molds until two-thirds full.
7) Place cheese slices and reserved bacon bits on top.
8) Steam for 20 minutes or until set.