* 1/3 cup calamansi juice
* 2 tbsp raw honey
* 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
* ¾ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp black pepper
* ¾ cup extra virgin oil
* 1 head Romaine lettuce, shredded
* 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
* 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
* 200 grams pork sisig, frozen , store-bought, fried until crispy
* 2 ears corn, fresh, grilled then kernels removed
* 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
* salsa, to serve
* cilantro sour cream, to serve
1) Make the calamansi vinaigrette: Whiz calamansi juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender for about 10 seconds. Turn speed to low and pour in oil in a slow, steady stream; blend until thickened.
2) Toss lettuce, cabbage and ¼ cup calamansi vinaigrette in a bowl . Top with sisig, corn, cheese and salsa. Drizzle cilantro sour cream. Serve extra calamansi vinaigrette on the side.