Cookies and Cream Polvoron
* 2 cups all purpose flour
* ½ cup chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed, cream centers removed
* 1 cup powdered milk
* ½ cup sugar
* ½ cup plus 6 tbsp butter, melted
1) Toast all purpose flour on a skillet over medium low heat, stirring constantly. Place flour in a medium bowl.
2) Mix in crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, powdered milk and sugar until well combined. Stir in melted butter until mixture resembles wet sand.
3) Mold mixture using a polvoron mold, packing mold lightly. Repeat with remaining mixture.